Peace Out Dark Spots
This product is currently sold out.
PEACE OUT DARK SPOTS - MICRONEEDLE PATCHES
Microneedling Dark Spot Brightening Dot
A set of oil-free microneedling brightening dots that help lighten the appearance of dark spots to reveal clear and even-looking skin.
Is Microneedling Good For Dark Spots?
Hyperpigmentation got you in a bad spot? Microneedle patch to the rescue! These brightening microneedle patches were specifically formulated to gradually fade dark spots when used twice weekly for 2 consecutive weeks*. Using Patented microneedling technology, Peace Out® Dark Spots creates micro-channels within the skin that help deliver results in half the time of other treatments**. Niacinamide, Licorice Extract, and Tranexamic Acid work together to visibly lighten and brighten without causing irritation.
PEACE OUT DARK SPOTS REVIEWS FROM CONSUMER AND CLINICAL TESTING:
*In a 2-week consumer study:
- 100% of participants responded their dark spots looked lighter and less noticeable
- 85% of participants responded they had fewer dark spots than when they began
- 69% of participants responded this product worked in half of the time than any other lightening product they've tried
**Clinically tested by an independent laboratory:
- 76% were less self-conscious about their dark spots
- 72% noticed their dark spots looked lighter
- 89% noted the product was quick and easy to use
Which skin type is it good for?
- Post-Acne Spots
- Dark Spots
What's in it:
-Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B that helps even out the skin tone.
-Licorice Extract: A natural botanical that helps give skin a brighter look.
-Tranexamic Acid: An amino acid derivative that lightens the appearance of dark spots.
Full ingredient list: Sodium Hyaluronate, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Trehalose, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Arbutin, Tranexamic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
-After cleansing, apply a sticker, textured-side down, on your blemish.
- Gently press into the skin for 5-10 seconds.
- Wear overnight or for at least six hours for best results.
- Use two times per week for at least two consecutive weeks.